Thursday, May 19, 2011

My First Screenr video

I made a short screencast that gives the low-down on 3 big upcoming summer movies. Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I like your synopsis on the movies coming out. The only thing I would change is making sure that all of the images are relatively the same size so that they are all visible for the viewer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice short description of these movies. Green Lantern sounds pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only should your pictures be the same size but I think you would have a much stronger impression if you set the picture size to full screen. In my opinion, using a bit more tone inflection and excitement, though challenging, would pass on to the person viewing your Screencast and increase their desire to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! I really liked the crisp and clean audio in your screencast. It made it really easy to make out what you are saying. I agree with the others about the image size, but overall, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice screen cast and intresting topic. I learned alot about the movie you covered and it gave me some good information to help me to decide which movies I might want to see. However, the pictures for Harry Potter were really tiny and the screen cast became an "audio cast" for me during that portion. It would have been nice to have better sized images for it. Other than that, very informative and the other images aided the information in helping me make a decision.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the interesting bits of information between the movie descriptions about teasers. Interesting to get a little heads up of what's coming up to be from those movies. Just now to wait and find out what happens is the only bad thing. >.<
    Thanks again for the screencast and good presentation.

    ReplyDelete