It's sad to say that there aren't many good movie wikis out there. Upon searching for some, I came across Entertainment Wiki. While it contains an array of wiki categories, such as books, tv, comics and people, it also has one for movies. When I clicked on Movies, it brought me to an alphabetized list of movies. Most of the movies that I clicked on brought me to a page that gave links to other wikis for that movie. Most of the links are for other wikis that are also located on Wikia. I clicked on a few of these Wikia links and they were pretty informative. Anyone can edit the movie list and add a movie that isn't yet on there. Or they can contribute to a movie that is already listed. Some people have even contributed their own "Top 10" lists of movies they liked or didn't like.
While it would be more ideal for the movie section to be a one-stop-shop for movie information, it's still a great site, especially for people who already have their own movie wiki and want to promote it to others. Either way, it's the best movie wiki I could find. Here is the link to the Entertainment Wiki site: http://entertainment.wikia.com/wiki/Wikia_Entertainment
That seems like a good all around wiki for all types of entertainment.
ReplyDelete